Giveway: Song, E-book, Memory Game and Flash cards

I will be giving away 10 of my digital super zip-files from my Teacher Pay Teachers store. It includes my song "La Finca del Tío Ramón" (Uncle Ramon's Farm), an story that goes along with the song, a memory game and set of flash cards. All you need to teach your unit about farm animals in Spanish!

Here is how to enter: 
1. First, you must follow me on my Teacher Pay Teachers store - HERE!  
2. Then, enter your e-mail by filling out the form below.
Giveaway ends on March 8, 2012 at 10:00 pm Eastern time
Only one entry per person. No anonymous entrees are permitted. The winner will be chosen randomly. We will announce the winner on March 9th, 2012. Entries received after 10:00 pm Eastern time on March 8th are not valid. We will give the winner 48 hours to claim their prize. WORLD WIDE! 

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
maricuchita7 
spanishplans
bss.Spanish
dancerinmotion1 
melissa.ann.finley 
ashodonnell 
salgadom 
Agnisjpt 
chocolateskeleton 
faniaxx 
goau 
Blancaosoriocastillo 
nick11475 
amy_krebbeks 
ibodewes


THIS GIVEAWAY ENDED!


Labels: ,