Loose Calm and Sing in Spanish {Big Sale}


I can't believe summer is almost over! So many teachers have already started school. I still have a few weeks left to get my classroom and lessons ready and some time to host a big sale here at my blog!

Since I am a school teacher myself, I know how limited our budgets are. I have put all my music CD's in a bundle to save teachers and schools a lot of money.  This set includes tons of songs, a lot of learning and fun.  Please note that you can only purchase one set at a time. You will get these four CD's. You can visit the links below each picture to see the tracks and sample the songs! Sale ends on September 1st, 2013.

Happy Singing Teacher Bundle = 4 Music Cd's
VIEW TRACKS HERE
  

VIEW TRACKS HERE

VIEW TRACKS HERE


VIEW TRACKS HERE

$26 + Shipping Fee
USA & Canada
THIS SALE HAS ENDED!

Happy Singing!
Carolina
Fun For Spanish Teachers